Laufey is Orbea's most clever and versatile bike. Instead of saying that Laufey is tailored for one type of rider, we’re going to go ahead and claim this fun-loving machine is perfect for everyone. Ride it in lycra, shred it in jeans. Laufey is a jack-of-all-trades and master of fun with 29” wheels and a 140mm fork.
Orbea Laufey Size Chart:
|Size||Height (cm )||Height (in)|
|Small||150-165||59.1" - 65.0"|
|Medium||160-175||63.0" - 68.9"|
|Large||170-185||66.9" - 72.8"|
|XL||180-198||70.9" - 78.0"|
See it in action
Why you'll love it
Laufey is omnipotent: it’s a slack, simple trail bike that relishes new terrain. Laufey may be someone's first bike or their latest bike. It’s inexpensive and attainable, and it’s a niche bike that feels at home in even the most exclusive bike collection.
The Laufey H LTD is outfitted with a Fox 34 Float Performance 140 3-Position fork, providing 140mm of travel.
The Laufey H LTD features a OC2 Dropper (please see sizes below).
The Laufey H LTD is constructed on a super lightweight Hydro Triple Butted aluminium frame. In which Orbea manipulates the shapes and wall-thickness of our aluminum tubing to increase strength and resistance to unwanted flex. Many of the tubes are butted to save weight in the middle of the tubes, away from the stress of the joints and the weld zones. Using aluminum technologies as advanced as our carbon manufacturing ensures Orbeas aluminium bikes are never second-best.
Powerful Shimano M6120 Hydraulic Disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and enable greater control on the trail.
MAXIMUM CAPABILITY AND SPEED For long, fast rides over varied terrain with the greatest versatility, 29” is the clear choice for Laufey.
Wide 2.6” tires offer a bigger contact patch, which means more grip.
More knobs are digging into the ground at any one time, increasing cornering and braking traction?
The Laufey H LTD features a Shimano drivetrain featuring SLX shifters and an XT derailleur.
SLACKER HEAD ANGLE - Great Stability
LOWER BOTTOM BRACKET - Corners Naturally
LONGER COCKPIT - Room to Move While Maintaining Balance
LONGER WHEELBASE - Stability at High Speeds
STEEP SEAT ANGLE - Proper Pedaling Position
SHORT SEAT TUBE - For Long Dropper Posts
To allow maximum tire clearance and offer great rigidity we created a proprietary chainstay yoke that is forged and then CNC finished to exact specs. It’s not a new technology, but it’s costly and we felt that a great solution was right for Laufey.
Orbea Laufey Dropper Size Chart:
Geometry & Ergonomy
- Orbea Laufey Hydro 2020 Triple Butted 29" Boost 12x148 ISCG 05
- Fox 34 Float Performance 140 3-Position QR15x110
- Race Face Aeffect 32t
- Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- Race Face Aeffect 35 20mm Rise 780mm
- Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface
- Shimano SLX M7100 I-Spec EV
- Shimano M6120 Hydraulic Disc
- Shimano SLX M7100 10-51t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR:
- Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus
- Shimano M7100
- Race Face AR 30c Tubeless Ready
- Maxxis Forekaster 2.60" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
- Maxxis Rekon 2.60" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
- OC2 Dropper 31.6mm (S-125mm, M/L - 150mm, XL-170mm)
- Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail
- FRONT HUB:
- REMOTE LOCKOUT:
- Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV
- Not included
- See table above
- Please note:
- Orbea reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, and materials.